Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Thoughts of Aleut History

While I was writing these blogs, I wondered how it would be if I were the ancient Aleut man that did all of these activities. It seems like a good experience to learn these things because it teaches you how to live your life without all the modern day technology. This would be a great experience for any young boys who are in these cultures. I think it would be good if the young Aleut boys of today could learn how to do all these things like they did in the olden days. It would be a great experience for them to learn the way of their ancestors.
I can't believe all of the downfalls that the Aleut people have been through. They have experienced everything. They went through Russian slavery,world War II and almost losing their culture. This is a strong culture and they hold up their beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment